The Avis Hotel has a two meeting rooms. Our smaller meeting room sits up to 8 in board room style. Our large meeting room is a multi purpose meeting, training and function room.
- Complimentary serving of tea and coffee upon arrival
- Free use of projector & flipchart. LCD screen available for small meeting room.
- Free Wifi
- Free parking subject to availability
We have experience in dealing with a variety of small and medium sized businesses and not for profit organisations who require a meeting room, that is very close to Bromley Town Centre. We’re 5 minutes walk away from Bromley North Station and 7 minutes walk from the town centre. Our meeting room team will work alongside you in understanding your requirements and ensure that the room is ready for a prompt arrival for your delegates. We also provide complimentary access to our comfortable guest lounge, which serves as an arrival area and a break away area for group activities.
Small Meeting Room:
Accommodates up to 8 delegates in board room format. This room is ideal to conduct interviews or hold small market research sessions.
Please note we are unable to provide a projector for the small meeting room, however we do provide a complimentary 42″ LCD screen if requested.
Available from 8.30AM
Large Meeting Room :
We can accommodate up to 30 delegates in various seating formats including Boardroom, Classroom, Theatre and U-Shape.
Available from 9AM
Our competitive day delegate rates includes the following:
- Free wireless internet
- Connect up to 4 screens to our projector simultaneously (wireless) to analyse information side by side
- Wireless presenter for the trainer/speaker
- Flip chart with paper and pens
- Stationary on the first day (A4 notepad, pen, pencil, ruler and eraser)
- Morning and Afternoon Tea & Coffee
- Complimentary access to our guest lounge
- Free parking in Hotel car park subject to availability
- Day parking permit available
Call us on 020 8460 4033 or send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss hiring our multipurpose meeting room today.
The Warmest Welcome In Town